woensdag 3 juli 2013

Gyaru summer meet!! day 1

Hello hello!



Last weekend I went to my very first Gyaru meeting in Utrecht organised by Hyper. At first I was very nervous, but when I got there, all the tension changed into fun!

There was a lot of trouble regarding the trains. Luckily I had two travel buddies, Chelsey and Wesley! I spoke Chelsey before on facebook and I was so excited to meet her! She is just... sooo beautiful and kind! ^.^

When we arrived in Utrecht, I also met Naoki and Dominique. They are really pretty and so nice to me! The four of us went to a bed and breakfast hotel.. It was a very cute building in a quiet neighbourhood. I am really glad that we were together. I had a lot of fun!


-------

When we went to the venue (after walking a lot :'D) I also met Jojo and Amber! I talked to both of them before and meeting them was amazing! Jojo is gorgeous and very kind! ^.^ Amber is also very gorgeous and such a kind person. my day kept getting better!
Everyone was so kind!



(with beautiful Jojo)  I'm so glad I could meet you all!


 Beautiful people!!

Everyone's outfit was just perfect and beautiful. I tried my best to look the part!

-------

After meeting more people and getting to know them, it was timme for bingo! I won a ring that you wear on multiple fingers, but Amber loved those too. When she won a nail file, I traded with her, because I think the ring suits her really well and she's so kind!

Before the party started, Me, naoki and Dominique went to change clothes. IT took a bit longer than expected, but there was still a lot of time left before the end!
Badass posing! ^.^


Everyone looked so awesome. (I love Chelsey's outfit here!)


After  a while it got really really hot inside so a couple of us decided to go outside and take some pictures! It went well for the biggest part, but we almost got run over by cyclists T_T
 They look so pretty in lilac!
-My shoes though.. my black ones sort of died suddenly, so I had to wear these. I wish that my parents would let me go to the gym again.. looking a bit like a piggy now T__T

no words for this awesome photo!

The first day-meeting ended at 11 pm, but some of us weren't tired yet :P. We wanted to go to a fun café or something, but no one knew where to go! So we just walked a lot and sat in a pretty boring café with terrible loud music. To make it a little bit less terrible, I ordered a drinks for a few people that wanted it. After a while we left and some of us ate döner somewhere!

bye bye!!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. It was so nice to meet you ^^ let's meet soon again!
    and don't say you're a piggy, you look good! TwT and I'm 10kg heavier than you, that would make me a super piggy you know x3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ahh but you're taller as well :3! but thanks xoxo. Let's meet again soon ^^

      Verwijderen
  2. Thank you again for trading the ring with me *__* you're so kind as well, I hope we can meet again soon! And don't you ever again say you look like a piggy XDD you're beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. no thanks! it looked so cute on you! I'd love to meet you again! and thanks, I know I nag too much.. but still.

      xoxo!

      Verwijderen
  3. You look really cute in all the photos~ It looks like such an awesome night of fun! What time did you take the photos outside since it's still bight and sunny out?? XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. aww thanks! it really was awesome! hmm I can't exactly remember the time we took pictures.. I think about 9 pm? ^.^ the meeting was in the Netherlands xoxo

      Verwijderen