woensdag 19 juni 2013

I want normal weather please!!!

Hello everyone!

Today was really confusing... first rain and thunder and the next moment I'm baking in the sun >.<
Luckily I got a small package that lightened up my mood <3

I got these cute nails from www.Kawaiideluxe.nl I will try these out soon! They look really cute and stunning.^^

I also got this fantastic bb-cream! my skin feels soft and my make-up doesn't have to be checked and fixed ecery 5 minutes :D.

And last but not least, I got this cute lipgloss ^^. It doesn't stay on for long, but I love the peachy color and it smells really nice \o/. My order (minus the weekend) came within four days.. FAST!
Along with these items, I got a cute Rilakkuma button and a package of pocky. Unfortunately I'm alergic to milk-products.... D:
Oh well... my mom loved it!


--------------------------------------------

Today I wore something terrible so I won't post a picture of my outfit. (really it's for your own good ;P) and I wore my Kimchi Grey lenses for the first time!
 They are not as natural as I had hoped, but they are really comfy and cute!


Tryyying to look innocent and instead got too much light in my face. I should get a good camera -_-'.

Have a nice day! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten